Please click the packages to view details
Full Service Package INCLUDES
- Arrival & Departure: Airport - Hotel transfers – Airport (Pick Up and Drop).
- Hotel Accommodation In Kathmandu: 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu on bed & breakfast
- Welcome Dinner: One Welcome Dinner in Kathmandu with Official organizers team
- Permit: All necessary paper works: The World Highest Race Participants registration fees . Sagarmatha
National Park permit, TIMS permit & conservation entry fee.
- Insurance: Insurance for all involved Nepalese staffs during the Race .
- Route Map: Event’s route map
- Air Transportation: (Domestic Flight) Fly from Kathmandu – Lukla and while returning Lukla – Kathmandu
- Baggage Transportation: All necessary equipment Transportation for all participants and Guide . From Kathmandu to Lukla (by air cargo) and during the trek by Porters – While returning: to Lukla (by porters) and Lukla to Kathmandu (by air cargo).
- Member Luggage: Up to 15 Kg per member for personal baggage during the Race trek carrying by porters.
- Lodging & Fooding: Food 3 meals a day including tea and coffee) along with accessible accommodation at
Hotel/Lodge during the Race trek.
- Drinking: Fresh juice and 2 liters boiled water to carry on thermos per day per member
- Guide: Local government licensed trekking Guide (English speaking) during the Race trek and sight seeing
in Kathmandu valley.
- Porter: Porters (2 trekkers: 1 porter) during the trek.
- Staff Salary and allowance: All staffs & porters daily wages, salary, equipment, foods & clothing provide by Organizer .
- Valley Sight seeing: Sight seeing in Kathmandu Valley [Pashupatinath Temple,Swoyambu (Monkey temple)
and Kathmandu Durbar Square] by professional guide.
- Comprehensive Medical kit with doctors.
- Air Fare: International flight airfare (from your own country to Kathmandu).
- Nepal entry Visa fee: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (for Chinese and Indian passport visa
- Lunch & Dinner: Lunch & dinner in during the stay in Kathmandu (also in case of early return from race
Trekking than the scheduled itinerary).
- Extra night in Kathmandu: Extra nights accommodation in Kathmandu. In case of early arrival or late
departure, early return from race Trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Insurance: Travel and high altitude insurance, accident, medical & emergency evacuation.
- Rescue Evacuation: Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation cost if required. (Rescue,
Repatriation, Medication, Medical Tests and Hospitalization costs.)
- Personal Expenses: Telephone, Internet, battery recharge, shower, Laundry, any Alcoholic beverages, Boiled water, beer, coke, and also Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears & Equipment.
- Internet Service: Internet facility during the trek in not included.
- $15 usd for extra porter per day (If extra porter demanded).
- Tips: Tips for Guide, porters and staffs.
- Extra: Any other services or activities, which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not listed in “Cost Includes” section.
A participant must have reached the minimum age of 18 years of age and has to be certified as medically fit by a certified doctor. Please download the medical certification form here.
Please read the Terms & conditions in detail before registration